CHANGE NOW! is a project founded by Erasmus+ Strategic Partnerships for Higher Education, which is designed to develop and share innovative practices and promote cooperation, peer learning and exchanges of experiences in the fields of education, training and youth.
Thanks to Strategic Partnerships a wide variety of public, private and non-governmental organisations are provided with opportunities to implement a broad range of activities including, for example:
· Strengthening cooperation and networking between organisations,
· Promoting development, testing and implementation of innovative practices,
· Promoting recognition and validation of knowledge, skills and competences,
· Promoting cooperation between regional authorities to develop new systems for education, training and youth,
· Supporting learners with disabilities and special needs, and facilitating their entrance into the labour market,
· Supporting education and training professionals to promote equity, diversity and learning inclusion,
· Promoting integration of incoming migrants and raising awareness about the refugee crisis in Europe
· Promoting entrepreneurship and active citizenship among young people.
Strategic Partnerships offers the possibility for students and staff to learn, be trained, or to teach abroad, as long as these transnational teaching, training and learning activities contribute to the achievement of the project’s objectives.
More at: strategic partnerships.